Reducing the environmental impacts of all construction products is a critical issue that is facing everyone in the construction industry and one of the new and innovative options that we have to offer is the use of Portland Limestone Cement (PLC).
This webinar will highlight:
• The recent changes to both CSA A23.1 and OPSS specifications that now allow for the widespread use of this product on both commercial and public sector construction projects
• Quantifying the GHG reduction potential of PLC and how it benefits the project
• The research and development work that has been conducted in both Canada and around the world on PLC
• Addressing how you can effectively implement this product into your current concrete mix designs
• Identifying sources of technical support for the expanded use of this product
Portland Limestone Cement (PLC)