We stock and sell all Rx3i PacSystems. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GE Intelligent Platforms / GE Fanuc RX3i PacSystem
SKU 2170101 : UPC 0799705806740
– The PACSystems* RX3i RX3i CPE330 is a richly featured programmable controller CPU equipped with a 1GHz dual-core microprocessor, 64Mbytes of built-in program memory and two independent highspeed Ethernet interfaces.
– It is ideally suited for multi-tier communications and for synchronizing large amounts of data. Its metal housing provides superior noise immunity.
– The CPE330 is programmed and configured over Ethernet via GE’s Proficy Machine Edition (PME) software. It resides in the RX3i main rack and supports all RX3i I/O and Intelligent Option modules, up to 32K I/O points.
• Contains 64Mbytes of user memory.
• Optional Energy Pack, IC695ACC402, allows the CPU to save user memory to non-volatile storage in the event of loss of power.
• Ability to transfer user programs and/or data to and from USB 2.0 A type Removable Data Storage Devices (RDSDs).
• Two independent 10/100/1000 Ethernet LANs.
* LAN1 attaches via the dedicated (upper) RJ-45 connector (shown in Figure 1).
* LAN2 attaches via the lower pair of internally-switched RJ-45 connectors.
– The embedded Ethernet interface is supported by a dedicated microprocessor core.
– This dedicated processing capability permits the CPU to support these two LANs with:
• Figure 1: CPE330 Features at a Glance up to 48 simultaneous SRTP Server connections, up to 16 simultaneous Modbus/TCP Server connections (April 2015). 32 Clients are permitted; each may be SRTP or Modbus/TCP (April 2015).
– User may program in Ladder Diagram, Structured Text, Function Block Diagram, or C. Configurable data and program memory.
– Supports auto-located Symbolic Variables that can use any amount of user memory.
– Reference table sizes include 32k bits for discrete %I and %Q and up to 32k words each for analog %AI and %AQ. Bulk memory (%W), up to max user memory, is also supported for data exchanges.
– Supports up to 512 program blocks. Maximum size for a block is 128KB.