We stock and sell all GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802.
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at email@example.com.
IC695ALG704 – GE Fanuc PLC RX3i PacSystem
SKU 2174014 : UPC 0704430514624
[Analog Output Module, 4 Channel Voltage / Current: IC695ALG704
Analog Output Module,8 Channel Voltage / Current: IC695ALG708]
▪ Completely software-configurable, no module jumpers to set
▪ Individually enable or disable channels
▪ Clamping and Alarm Limits
▪ Latching of Alarms
▪ Configurable output bias
▪ Rapid channel acquisition times based on filter frequency
▪ Full autocalibration
▪ On-board error-checking
▪ Configurable scaling and offsets per channel
▪ High alarm, low alarm, high-high alarm, low-low alarm
detection and reporting selectable per channel
▪ Module fault reporting
▪ Configurable Hold Last State or Output Defaults
– Non-Isolated Analog Voltage/Current Output module IC695ALG704 provides 4 configurable voltage or current output channels.
– Non-Isolated Analog Voltage/Current Output module IC695ALG708 provides 8 configurable voltage or current output channels.
– Analog channels can be configured for these output ranges:
▪ Current: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA
▪ Voltage: +/- 10V, 0 to 10V
– These modules can be used with a:
▪ Box-style (IC694TBB032),
▪ Extended Box-style (IC694TBB132),
▪ Spring-style (IC694TBS032), or
▪ Extended Spring-style (IC694TBS132) Terminal Block.
– Extended terminal blocks provide the extra shroud depth needed for shielded wiring. (See chapter 15 for more information about Terminal Blocks. Terminal Blocks are ordered separately.)
– These modules must be located in an RX3i Universal Backplane. They require an RX3i CPU with firmware version 3.0 or later.
– Machine Edition Version 5.0 SP3 Logic Developer-PLC or later must be used for configuration. Isolated +24 VDC Power.
– The module must receive its 24 VDC power from an external source. – The external source must be connected directly to the module’s terminal block. It cannot be connected via the TB1 connector on the RX3i Universal Backplane.