We stock and sell all GE Rx3i PACSystems. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802 or 1-919-535-3180.
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at email@example.com.
– The 16–Channel Analog Voltage Input module, IC694ALG222, provides 16 single-ended or eight differential input channels.
– Each channel can be configured using the configuration software for either of two input ranges:
* 0 to 10 V (unipolar), default
* 10 to +10 V (bipolar)
– High and Low alarm limits can be configured for both ranges. This module can be installed in any I/O slot of an RX3i system.
– Isolated +24 VDC Power.
– If the module is located in an RX3i Universal Backplane, an external source of Isolated +24 VDC is required to provide power for the module.
– The external source must be connected via the TB1 connector on the left side of the backplane.
– If this module is located in an Expansion Backplane, the backplane’s power supply provides the Isolated +24 VDC for the module.
* The MODULE OK LED provides module status information on powerup:
* ON: status is OK, module configured
* OFF: no backplane power or software not running (watchdog timer timed out)
* Continuous rapid flashing: configuration data not received from CPU
* Slow flashes, then OFF: failed power–up diagnostics or encountered code execution error The Module P/S LED indicates that the module’s internally generated +5 VDC supply is above a minimum designated level.
Revisions: -BA , -CA , -I694ALG2 , A , B , C , CA , D , E , F , G , H , I , J , K , L , LT , M , N , O , P , Q , R , S , T , U , V , W , X , Y , Z