We stock and sell all GE RX3i PACSystems. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802 or 1-919-535-3180.
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at email@example.com.
– The 2–Channel Analog Current Output module, IC694ALG391, has two output channels, each capable of converting 12 bits of binary (digital) data to an analog output signal for field devices.
– Each output can be set using a jumper on the module to produce output signals in one of two ranges:
▪ 0 to 20 mA
▪ 4 to 20 mA.
– Each output may also be set up as a less accurate voltage source.
– The selection of current or voltage output is made with a jumper or resistor on the module terminals.
– Both channels are updated on every scan. The module’s outputs can be set up to either Default to 0/4 mA or Hold–Last–State if the CPU goes to the Stop mode or Reset. Selection of the output default state is made by a jumper on the module’s terminal board.
(See Output Defaults in this section for more information.)
▪ The Module OK LED is ON when the module’s power supply is operating.
– If the module is located in an RX3i Universal Backplane, an external source of Isolated +24 VDC is required to provide power for the module.
– The external source can be connected via the TB1 connector on the left side of the backplane or directly on the module’s terminal block.
– If this module is located in an Expansion Backplane, its primary power source can be either the Isolated +24 VDC from the backplane power supply or an external Isolated +24 VDC power supply connected to the module’s terminal block.
– If the external source is set between 27.5-30 VDC, it takes over the module’s load from the Isolated 24 VDC system supply.
*** Note that an external source should be used if it is desired to maintain hold last state operation during a loss of backplane power.
Revisions: A , B , C , CA , D , E , F , G , H , I , J , K , L , LT , M , N , O , P , Q , R , S , T , U , V , W , X , Y , Z ,