We stock and sell all GE Rx3i PACSystems. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802 or 1-919-535-3180.
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IC695ALG708 – GE Fanuc PLC RX3i PacSystem
SKU 2172155 : UPC 0359274186157
[Analog Output Module,8 Channel Voltage / Current: IC695ALG708
Non-Isolated Analog Voltage/Current Output module]
– IC695ALG704 provides 4 configurable voltage or current output channels.
– Non-Isolated Analog Voltage/Current Output module IC695ALG708, shown at left, provides 8 configurable voltage or current output channels.
– Analog channels can be configured for these output ranges:
▪ Current: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA
▪ Voltage: +/- 10V, 0 to 10V
– These modules can be used with a:
▪ Box-style (IC694TBB032),
▪ Extended Boxstyle (IC694TBB132),
▪ Spring-style (IC694TBS032), or
▪ Extended Spring-style (IC694TBS132) Terminal Block.
– Extended terminal blocks provide the extra shroud depth needed for shielded wiring.
(See the PACSystems RX3i System Manual, GFK-2314 revision B or later for more information about Terminal Blocks.)
***Terminal Blocks are ordered separately.
– These modules must be located in an RX3i Universal Backplane. They require an RX3i CPU with firmware version 3.0 or later.
– Machine Edition Version 5.0 SP3 Logic Developer-PLC or later must be used for configuration. Isolated +24 VDC Power.
– The module must receive its 24 VDC power from an external source. The external source must be connected directly to the module’s terminal block.
– It cannot be connected via the TB1 connector on the RX3i Universal Backplane.
– Module Features:
▪ Completely software-configurable,
▪ Configurable scaling and offsets per channel,
▪ High alarm, low alarm, high-high alarm, low-low alarm detection and reporting selectable per channel,
▪ Module fault reporting,
▪ Configurable Hold Last State or Output Defaults,
▪ No module jumpers to set,
▪ Individually enable or disable channels,
▪ Clamping and Alarm Limits,
▪ Latching of Alarms,
▪ Configurable output bias,
▪ Rapid channel acquisition times based on filter frequency,
▪ Full autocalibration, and
▪ On-board error-checking.